Have you ever felt like you're all alone in this world? eventhough there are many people around you?
Have you ever felt like you had many problems, but you couldn't let yourself tell anyone about it?
Have you ever felt like you just want to end your life because nobody cares and loves you?
I've felt that too, my friends.
There are times when I want to be surrounded by people and there are times when I just want to be alone.
That week, I didn't have any idea what was going on. I felt really stressed, sad, and anxious at the same time. I felt it was the worst week ever in my life. Uncountable problems came to me one by one, day by day. Then, I locked myself in my room, turned the light off, and played sad songs. I cried really hard. And suddenly, this thing popped into my mind "hey, what are you doing in this world? nobody cares about you anymore. nobody understand you. nobody loves you. you should've just end your life."
That time, I didn't know what to do. I thought it was the only way I could escape from my problem. Not long after that, there was something like a force that stopped me from doing it. I didn't know what it was. But, thanks to that I didn't end my life that time.Then, I realized that I almost did it. I almost lost the precious life that God has given to me. First, I started to calmed myself down. I took a deep breath, wiped my tears and counted many numbers. I felt better, a little bit calmed. The next thing I did was trying to make reasons, why should I die now? What would I miss? And so on.
Then, I tried to make a list of my problems that week and make the resolutions. And I found out the biggest problem, that I thought might be the cause of this condition. BEING BULLIED. Yea, a lot of people bullied me that time. They said many hurtful things, like I'm stupid, ugly, abnormal, and even said I couldn't get into the school I wanted. A little bit of anger entered again, but I stopped it by took a deep breath. I remembered this quote "Nobody's perfect. You don't know me. And even you're not God who can judge me." The list of problems and resolutions finished. I said to myself "Mel, life must go on! Don't give up!". Suddenly, I fell asleep. I woke up and it's as if I started a new life, lol. I felt really fabulous. Many weeks later, I got into the school I wanted and I said to myself "Beat that, haters! I could do what you said I couldn't do!"
The End
Believe me or not, I was listening to Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX when I wrote the last paragraph.
Thanks for your attention and sorry if there were any mistakes^^ Nobody's perfect.
Have a good day!
Have you ever felt like you had many problems, but you couldn't let yourself tell anyone about it?
Have you ever felt like you just want to end your life because nobody cares and loves you?
I've felt that too, my friends.
There are times when I want to be surrounded by people and there are times when I just want to be alone.
That week, I didn't have any idea what was going on. I felt really stressed, sad, and anxious at the same time. I felt it was the worst week ever in my life. Uncountable problems came to me one by one, day by day. Then, I locked myself in my room, turned the light off, and played sad songs. I cried really hard. And suddenly, this thing popped into my mind "hey, what are you doing in this world? nobody cares about you anymore. nobody understand you. nobody loves you. you should've just end your life."
That time, I didn't know what to do. I thought it was the only way I could escape from my problem. Not long after that, there was something like a force that stopped me from doing it. I didn't know what it was. But, thanks to that I didn't end my life that time.Then, I realized that I almost did it. I almost lost the precious life that God has given to me. First, I started to calmed myself down. I took a deep breath, wiped my tears and counted many numbers. I felt better, a little bit calmed. The next thing I did was trying to make reasons, why should I die now? What would I miss? And so on.
Then, I tried to make a list of my problems that week and make the resolutions. And I found out the biggest problem, that I thought might be the cause of this condition. BEING BULLIED. Yea, a lot of people bullied me that time. They said many hurtful things, like I'm stupid, ugly, abnormal, and even said I couldn't get into the school I wanted. A little bit of anger entered again, but I stopped it by took a deep breath. I remembered this quote "Nobody's perfect. You don't know me. And even you're not God who can judge me." The list of problems and resolutions finished. I said to myself "Mel, life must go on! Don't give up!". Suddenly, I fell asleep. I woke up and it's as if I started a new life, lol. I felt really fabulous. Many weeks later, I got into the school I wanted and I said to myself "Beat that, haters! I could do what you said I couldn't do!"
The End
Believe me or not, I was listening to Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX when I wrote the last paragraph.
Thanks for your attention and sorry if there were any mistakes^^ Nobody's perfect.
Have a good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment